Digitalization of payments at NMIMS
Facilities at present to pay fees are as follows :-
1. Payment of course fees of students progressing to subsequent year are accepted by RTGS/NEFT only. A confirmatory mail goes to each student once the payment is received.
2. All applicants applying to various courses have to make payment by online modes only viz., by way of debit/credit card and payu.
3. Re exam fees are accepted by RTGS/NEFT/PAYU.
4. Vendor payments are made by RTGS/NEFT. Auto mail is generated and sent to them listing out the payment details like invoice number, date, amount and TDS.
5. Canteen payments are accepted by POS swipe as well as other digital modes like Freecharge/PayTM/prepaid cards of the contractor.
Measures for which action already initiated :
1. Students to get their receipts by email.
2. Installing of POS machines so that various fines and miscellaneous collections can be collected by swiping of cards.
3. Confirmation of such receipts to be sent by SMS.