Duplicate Grade Sheets/Marks Sheet, Degree/Diploma Certificate, Transcripts and Percentage Letters
All the applications along with the requisite fees / documents may please be addressed to:
The Controller of Examinations,
SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed-to-be University),
V.L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle – (West)
Mumbai – 400056
Tel: (91-22) 4235 5555
Please note that all the applications should be forwarded through the School Examination Department in case of Regular Students/Alumnus and through Regional/Information Centers in case of students from Distance Learning Mode. E-mails are not entertained for issue of duplicate mark sheets/grade sheets.
- Procedure to apply for Duplicate Grade Sheets/Marks Sheet, Degree/Diploma Certificate
- The applicant is required to furnish the following details / documents along with the application in the prescribed form:
- Copy/ies of mark sheets/grade sheets for which you require duplicate mark sheet/grade sheets (if available), which will help us to process your request speedily. In case, you are not in a position to send copy/ies of your mark sheets/grade sheets, please furnish your correct Student Number, Name of the Programme Month & Year of appearance, Semester/Trimester and Roll Number for which you require duplicate mark sheet/grade sheets.
- A fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) per duplicate mark sheets/grade sheets and a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for duplicate Certificate should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the SVKM’s NMIMS payable at Mumbai. (Regular students may deposit the prescribed fee in cash at the Accounts Dept. of the University)
- First Information Report (FIR) – in case of loss of the documents as mentioned above
- Indemnity Bond on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs.10/- (or value as applicable in the state where the candidate resides) duly attested by an Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First Class Magistrate to the effect that you were in possession of such a Grade sheet/mark sheet /Certificate and lost it and undertake to return the duplicate Grade sheet/mark sheet /Certificate if the original Grade sheet/mark sheet /Certificate is traced/received by you in future and indemnify NMIMS for any loss etc. that NMIMS may suffer if the duplicate certificate is issued by NMIMS.
- Duplicate Convocation Certificate / Grade Sheets Application Form
- Indemnity Bond Format
- The duplicate mark sheets/grade sheets / Certificates are issued normally within twenty days of receipt of your request complete in all respects.
- Procedure to apply for Percentage Letters
- The applicant is required to furnish the following details / documents with the application:
- A fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees three hundred only) for a copy of percentage letter, remitted through Demand Draft in favour of SVKM’S NMIMS, payable at Mumbai. (Regular students may deposit the prescribed fee in cash at the Accounts Dept. of the University)
- Copies of Grade Sheets/Mark sheets
- Copy/ies of Prospectus or communication received from Professional Body/ Management / Educational Institution/s as applicable, requiring you to submit percentage letter.
- The percentage letters are issued normally within twenty days from the date of receipt of request, complete in all respects.
- Percentage Letter Application Form
- Procedure to apply for correction in the name /other details on the Grade sheet / mark sheet/certificate: In case you find any mistake in your name or any other details in the mark sheets/grade sheets/ Certificate, you are required to send a written application (with a mention of your name, program name, date, month and year of examination, student number, campus, contact details, email ID) along with your original mark sheets/grade sheets /Certificate for correction together with supportive document :
- In case of name correction in Grade sheet /marks sheet: Copy of Pan Card/ Voters ID/Adhaar Card ) (the applicant should route the application for correction in name through the Admission Department of the University)
- In case of correction in the certificate: copy/ies of grade sheets/mark sheets. Please note that the name of a candidate will be printed in the same manner as it appears in grade sheet/mark sheet.