AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (MPSTME)
- Ranked 2nd in Maharashtra's Top Engineering Colleges - 2017 by Competition Success Review on GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey
- MPSTME awarded the Best Emerging Institute at 9th Stars of the Industry Group Present Innovative Education Awards ceremony - 2017
- MPSTME, Shirpur Campus has been awarded The Golden Globe Tigers 2016 Education Leadership Award for Best Educational Institute in Engineering at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 11th April, 2016.
- Mukesh Patel Technology Park, Shirpur Campus has been awarded Best Educational Campus Trophy during Devang Mehta National Education Award ceremony on 28th November, 2015.
- MPSTME is ranked 1st in Outstanding Engineering College of Excellence in India as per Competition Success Review(CSR)-Global Human Resources Development Center(GHRDC) Engineering College Survey 2015.
- MPSTME is ranked 8th Top Private Engineering College, West Zone in India and ranked 51st in Top 99 Private Engineering colleges in India as per the Week Engineering Survey 2015.
- MPSTME is ranked 10th in Top Engineering Colleges of Excellence and 5th in Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra State as per Competition Success Review (CSR) - Global Human Resources Development Center (GHRDC) Engineering Colleges Survey 2014.
- MPSTME is ranked 63, in TOP 75 Pvt. Engineering colleges and ranked in TOP 128 Engineering Colleges in India as per The Week Engineering Survey 2014.
- MPSTME is ranked in TOP 100 Engineering Institutes and in 50 Private Engineering Institutes in India as per Times of India Engineering Institute Survey 2014.
- 4th in Maharashtra and 6th in Western India under Engineering Colleges of Excellence as per Global Human Resources Development Center (GHRDC) & Competition Success Review (CSR) Engineering Colleges Survey 2013.
- Ranked with 'AA' Rating under Deemed Universities in Maharashtra at State and National Level as per Careers 360, May 2012.
- MPSTME ranked 5th in Maharashtra and 7th in Top Emerging Engineering Colleges of Excellence in India as per competition success review, August 2011.
School of Business Management (SBM)
- Pravin Dalal Centre for Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management has been ranked in top 10 in the Country in “Entrepreneur B- School Survey 2017- The Best Business Schools”
- Outlook magazine has ranked NMIMS SBM 10th amongst the top 100 Management Schools in India and 4th amongst the top 10 Private S-Schools in the Outlook B-Schools survey October 2016.
Outlook has also ranked NMIMS SBM 8th in Academic Excellence and Placements and 10th in Selection process and admission. The entrance test for admission to NMIMS SBM MBA programs, NMAT by GMAC is amongst the top most accepted entrance exams.
- The Week magazine has ranked NMIMS SBM 10th amongst the top Management Schools in India in the B-Schools research survey October 2016.
- Competition Success Review has ranked NMIMS SBM 3rd in the ranking of top private B-Schools in India in CSR-GHRDC B-Schools survey November 2016. It has also ranked NMIMS SBM 4th in the ranking of top 20 B-Schools for placement, social responsibility, networking and industry interface.
- Dr. Debashis Sanyal conferred with Best Academic Leader’s Award by Higher Education Forum at the Teacher’s Day Celebrations in September 2016.
- Business World C Fore B School Survey (November 2016) ranked SBM-NMIMS 8th among the top business schools in India.
- NMIMS SBM ranked 12th Rank top 100 management schools & 5th place in top 10 Pvt B-schools in Outlook Drshti BSchool survey 2014
- Ranked 13th in Business World B-School Survey 2014
- 11th rank over all : order of Merit top B School, Business Today MDRA Survey, 2014
- 9th rank top 25 B-schools, 3rd rank top 35 Private Colleges, 2nd rank top 25 Private Colleges in West Zone in The Week Hansa Research B-School Survey 2014
- NMIMS SBM awarded Best B-School Award – All India,2014 by Discovery Education Media Pvt. Ltd
- Ranked 8th Best B-School (Over All among 150 Bschool) and 3rdBSchool West Zone by Nielsen Company under Times B-School Survey 2014
- Bloomberg TV B-School Excellence Awards for Outstanding B-School (West) 2012
- Ranked 6th Best Business School, 2011 by Economic Times
Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics (SAMSOE)
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics wins the ‘Best Emerging Institute Award’ at the 9th Innovative Education Awards ceremony by STAR Group and DNA
- Mr. Aditya Jahagirdar of T.Y. B.Sc. Economics wins ‘Budding Economist of South Asia’ at the 13th annual South Asian Economics Students Meet, an undergraduate Economics conference sponsored by the World Bank.
Anil Surendra Modi School Of Commerce (ASM SOC)
ASM SOC ranks 3rd as per the survey conducted in March 2014 by India Today – AC Nielson survey.
NMIMS Global Access School For Continuing Education (NGA-SCE)
- Honored with 'Top Distance Learning Institute of India' award at CSR Awards For Excellence 2013& 2014
- #5 by DNA-Indus Learning 2012 Survey, among Top distance learning institutes in India that have leveraged methodology, technology, faculty and infrastructure to provide best experience.
- #2nd by Zee Business consecutively for 2 years among the Top B-Schools offering Management Programs through Distance Learning Mode 2011& 2012
- Programs approved by Joint Committee of UGC – DEC
School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (SPTM)
- SPP-SPTM is declared winner of prestigious Category Award “Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Awards” in MSME Scale Service sector by the Bureau of Indian Standards, The National Standards Body of India, Govt. of India.
- "Best Educational Institute in Placements" by Lokmat National Education Leadership Awards in 2014.
- "Quality Excellence Award for Best Institute Promoting Research" at Quality in Education Awards, Business School Affaire in 2014
- "Award for Best Educational Institute in Pharmacy" at the Asian Leadership Awards in Dubai for the year 2014
- Best Institute in Pharmacy Education by the Golden Awards at Marketing summit Malaysia (A Philip Kotler Initiative) in 2013.
- Best Placement Brochure Award by Business School Affaire, Dewang Mehta Business School Awards in 2013
- "B-School with Excellent Industry Interface." by World Education Congress at Park Royal, Singapore
- 4th Most Preferred Institute by Recruiters for Pharma Placements rated by The Week (HansaResearch) 2012.
- Bloomberg UTV B-School Excellence Awards for B-School - Excellent Industry Interface award.
- Best Institute of Pharmacy by the 2nd World Education Congress Global Awards
Balwant Sheth School of Architecture (BSSA)
- #2nd Best Architecture College in India by InfiniteCourse.com
- Fist virtual Live screening studio in India organized jointly by IAAC, Spain & Italy